Super popular Doctor's Sausage - Buy on MyFooDen
A USSR invention, the original 'Doctor's Sausage' appears to have been produced in the early 1930's. Good taste, decent price and a great source of meat, it quickly became very popular.
In Russian, you'll call it ' doktorskaya kolbasa ', in Polish ' kiełbasa lekarska ' but it refers to the same type of sausage.
See the available range on MyFooDen, here. https://www.myfooden.com/pages/search-results-page?q=doctor%27s+sausage&page=3
Below we'll list the variety currently available, with direct links to the products. The order in which they are listed is random.
1. 3 Little Pigs - Doctor's Sausage "Lakomka" 650gm
2. 3 Little Pigs - Doctor's Sausage 850gm
3. 3 Little Pigs - Doctor's Sausage "Malyshka" 500gm
4. 3 Little Pigs - Milk Sausage "Malyshka" 800gm
5. 3 Little Pigs - Semi-Smoked Doctor's Sausage 800gm
6. Germes - Chicken Doctor's Sausage "Ryabushka" 400gm
7. Germes - Doctor's Sausage "Retro" 800gm
8. Germes - Semi Smoked Sausage "Molochnaya" 500gm
9. Sokolow - Doctor's Sausage 1KG
10. Nakotne - Doctor's Sausage with Cheese 850gm
Buy on MyFooDen, your online grocery store, and get free home delivery anywhere in the United Kingdom when shopping above £50.