The quince food recipe is quite popular, with a sweet taste and unique texture. Eating quince brings back memories for many of us.
Quince is a delicious dish that may be served simply and is considered a treat by many. It can, however, be used as a garnish for steaks and other meat meals. Taste buds will undoubtedly be delighted by the blend of flavours. Quince dishes will be considerably more tasty if prepared in late October, when the quinces have been thoroughly ripened.
The quince dish will be as easy and quick to prepare as it will be enjoyed by friends and family.
In addition, quinces are a very healthy fruit with numerous health benefits. Quinces keep their qualities and have a favorable influence on our health no matter how we prepare them - fresh, roasted, dried, or boiled.
Preparation time: 10 minutes || Cooking time: 15 minutes
You'll need a few quinces, sugar, cinnamon sticks, water, starch and salt.
1. Wash the quinces thoroughly until all of the fuzz has been removed.
2. Should be peeled and deseeded.
3. Caramelize the sugar lightly over low heat, then add the quinces, cinnamon stick, and water.
4. Remove the pan from the heat after allowing it to boil for a few minutes.
In a separate saucepan, heat some oil, then whisk in the starch to keep it from sticking.
5. Place the quince components on top after a minute, add the salt powder, and cook for 10 minutes, or until the quinces are tender enough.
6. You can reduce or replenish the amount of sugar to make quince food the way we like it. Also, if the liquid becomes too thick, add more water during cooking.